And Then

Thoughts Began To Fly

Cosmic Poetry

Published by Aakarsh under on Thursday, May 19, 2005
As the sun sinks,
The lazy blue fades beyond,
The earth stands on the dark banks of the night,
And I watch the moonlit sky,
Beyond which constellate,
A multitude of galaxies unknown.
The vast bed of ethereal sky,
Now scarred by a comet,
Now stained by a luminous strand of lightning.
Glittering sonatas belled in moonshine,
From the twinkling of stars,
As if the sky is filled with,
Thousands of eyes with glints of smiles.
How would it be, I thought, if,
The eloquent mercury, the lovely venus,
The fiercy mars and the majestic Jupiter,
The sandy Saturn and the enigmatic Uranus,
Neptune the sea god and the distanced Pluto,
-all descend to earth, to orbit around me,
-to hold me captive in a celestial madness,
like the one I’m in right now,
amidst which, a strong urge, drives me,
to write poetry, like this one.
Now what shall I call it? Cosmic poetry...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Lipsum