And Then

Thoughts Began To Fly

Born

Published by Aakarsh under on Monday, May 23, 2005
I wandered in the cosmos..like a speck of dust.
so many galaxies passed by,
and i came across the milky way..
every planet beckoned me,
like an old friend inviting home..
"some other time," i said, to each of them,
and walked along, bidding good-bye..
i know not how many years crossed,
and how many light years..
tired, i knocked the door of earth tonight!!
it opened and said "welcome home".
look!! I just took my birth tonight...
and did you see, every star looks like a butterfly..
hovering around the mellow-moon which blossomed in full,
in the dark garden of my home..called sky...

1 comments:

Ragz said... @ Wednesday, June 01, 2005 1:32:00 AM

Luke Skywalker??? or Fluke Skywalker... I guess its you Aks Skywalker

Post a Comment

 

Lipsum