And Then

Thoughts Began To Fly

Quest

Published by Aakarsh under on Thursday, October 06, 2005









My search is still on, my quest is still on…
In pursuit of new images I move,
Across the silent avenues of my mind.
Now and then, searching and etching,
Few verses, bright and dark, on its sky,
With the pens of various thoughts,
The recollections of which, I try hard,
To weave them with words into a poem.
But all the while, I fail to discern,
Their true colours and contours,
And my hands tremble on empty pages,
Aching to paint the images hidden in my thoughts.

All I sketch is the same image,
Sometimes distorted, sometimes disheveled,
Sometimes in disguise and even upside down.
Swift I try to make my pursuit,
But the destinations of new images seem afar,
Every image I created so far,
With its successive shadows and repeating reflections,
Hark and reverb in multiple tones,
That search is more important that destination.
And I reflect back with a – “perhaps”,
To such a lovely lame excuse,
In yet another image, yet another poem,
Artless though, like this one,

Keeping my search on, keeping my quest on… Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

divya said... @ Friday, October 07, 2005 11:55:00 AM

And my hands tremble on empty pages,
Aching to paint the images hidden in my thoughts.
hav mercy!!wat a timing with this post!im terribly trapped in a writer's deadlock,and VOILA!!sometimes u don feel like doin anything but surrender to your writing lust,but the damned pen jus wudnt flow...anyway...awesome post!

Random Walker said... @ Friday, October 07, 2005 9:06:00 PM

aks...
now tell me if ragz and me were wrong!!

Ragz said... @ Monday, October 10, 2005 12:51:00 AM

Yo ! Random walker..Mah maan, I aint disagreeing on this..As usual we are RIGHT on em.

Post a Comment

 

Lipsum