And Then

Thoughts Began To Fly

And We Had A Talk...

Published by Aakarsh under on Thursday, September 15, 2005
one day i asked my youth,
"tell me! why is it that there is passion in your eyes?"..
my youth replied,"i dont know what that wild flower was,
whose wine i drank, and it filled passion in my eyes.."
"but not all accede to the passion in your eyes!",
i remarked.

my youth replied,
"well! some are wise and some foolish,
some are watchful and some are careless.
there are eyes that smile...and eyes that weep
-- but the charms of the wild flower were so seductive,
that they filled inexhaustible passion in my eyes..."

my youth then asked me,
"why does your heart stand still under my shadow?"
i replied,"my feet are tied to rhapsodic rhythms of my heart,
which endlessly throb to your enthralling songs..
and my heart stands still under your shadow."
my youth remarked,
"but not all hearts and feet throb endlessly to my songs.."
i smiled,

"well! some march on their way and some linger
some are free amd some are fettered...
there are feet that stagger, and feet that ride away on the crest of time,
but mine are tied to rhapsodic rhythms of my heart,
and my heart stands still under your shadow."

4 comments:

divya said... @ Friday, September 16, 2005 10:15:00 PM

hmm...talk about visiting people's brain!!i don think i can get to this level of "thought" after 8 yrs...or ever...

Random Walker said... @ Saturday, September 17, 2005 8:29:00 AM

still dusting those older shelves eh aks. atleast you're back to blogging.

Aakarsh said... @ Saturday, September 17, 2005 9:57:00 AM

i doubt if dusting the shelf deduces to blogging...there is lot to write..eally lot..not just poetry but even other suff..but i dont find bloddy time..somebody! please elongate a day..or atleast the night..

Ragz said... @ Saturday, September 17, 2005 10:59:00 AM

en'throbbing" and en"dancing" ...its enamouring...wow ..man i think this will stand as probably one of the best I ve seen of yours

Post a Comment

 

Lipsum