And Then

Thoughts Began To Fly

Of Flowers & Hearts...

Published by Aakarsh under on Saturday, September 17, 2005
Probably, one of those few ones which speaks my mind. and ofcourse it vindicates the fact that i am a true Gemini.Very Much.

Those flowers you are collecting,
Of blooming joys and ecstasies,
And also the ones with fragrant petals,
Are they to adorn my life?
But you must know that,
The ones I am collecting,
Similar to your flowers,
Are for the many,
For those who are seen in glimpses,
Dwell in lands unexplored,
And live in my songs.
I know not, if it is late or early,
To ask for my heart in return for yours.
At times my life is like a bud,
With perfumes to hide,
And at times it is squandered far and wide.
The enchantments, now and then,
Gather and scatter in a hurry.
O’ fair one, my heart is not mine,
To give it to only one,
It is given to the many.


Epilogue for my friend:

Those Flowers!! Bloom with fragrances all along ur journey of life..
and even after, when they adorn u as wreathe!
Life afterall, my friend, is just a journey,
of a tender fragrance called Breath!

8 comments:

Gandaragolaka said... @ Sunday, September 18, 2005 10:34:00 AM

kukka D!!!

that explains the problems I have been having with geminis...

super poem!

Random Walker said... @ Tuesday, September 20, 2005 5:03:00 AM

there was a time (in the not too distant past) when i got this poem and many others in a huge mail (snail-mail) -- just makes me wonder if the astral route is still working? or is it in repairs?

palamoor-poragadu said... @ Tuesday, September 20, 2005 6:29:00 AM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
palamoor-poragadu said... @ Tuesday, September 20, 2005 6:30:00 AM

Kamal Aakarsh !

take a bow...

Aakarsh said... @ Thursday, September 22, 2005 9:00:00 AM

Astral Route(r) seems to be down..though i dont want it to be so..for long..or ever..

HB Pencil said... @ Saturday, September 24, 2005 10:02:00 AM

Aakarsh, My sis is a Gemini and that piece reminded me of her mild flirtations. Do write more often.

Anonymous said... @ Saturday, September 24, 2005 1:07:00 PM

Aakarsh... i read it again... !!!

asaamanyamaina piece...

divya said... @ Wednesday, September 28, 2005 12:11:00 PM

geminis...i hav a "couple" of posts up my own blog...thanx to the whimsical mirages!!
but this is simply somethin!kudos!

Post a Comment

 

Lipsum