And Then

Thoughts Began To Fly

HogWashes

Published by Aakarsh under on Wednesday, July 13, 2005
i am tired seeing my blog..unused...agreed,that the culprit is me! but still...

sometimes i have a feeling that everything will reach a saturation point and then vanish in a jiffy. perhaps the monotonous and mundane routine entraps us so much that one fine day we give u on blogs...but wait! ithink the very purpose of coming up with blogs was o get out of monotonous and mundane routine..well, though not completely..but partly... does itmean that the very cause can become the effect..the result..or the outcome.

i come back to the basic question, why do i blog? i dont know...i know that i write..or rather i used to write..frequently..and thought of putting them on one page..hence blog...but these days i dont find time to even write...before people start knocking it down as a lame excuse, i must justify that i havent been finding time to have nice sleep...i forget my breakfast on the table..i dont find time to get some 'dear' things repaired ( mp3 player, computer..)..and gosh! of all..i now remembe..i am living without music... nothing can be more worse...
but still, there is always a player..playing music...of my choice..that is in my mind..and trust me, what a fantasic music library my mind has (as every human mind.).. i find it amusingfor myself when i can sing out not just the primary-melody but also the interludes, counter melodies..every note...is just stored... and yes there is an ensemble in my mind..
now when this orchestra plays...i lose myself..and people think i am mad..ok..make it crazy..they pity me..somebody tell them that i pity them too...

anyways...this is the most notorious blog of mine...becoz i wote this casually..just to see some bloody update on my page...
shoot me if this nonsense (as it is..) killed ur productive time.

3 comments:

Gandaragolaka said... @ Wednesday, July 13, 2005 7:26:00 PM

I desperately clung on to "santorini", "acroyali", and "within attration" of Yanni from his '93 concert at Taj for almost 7-8 years...

The resourceless child surrounded by even more mundane people that I was, I never came to know the names of the pieces till much later, but remembered fair bit of them... till I finally got to buy the "live at acropolis" cassette.

Random Walker said... @ Wednesday, July 13, 2005 10:57:00 PM

I woke up at 4 o clock in the morning my mind parallelly processing putrilvazh aravum anjen... tanana na na na na and tanom tanana dhiranaa (thillana in pharas)... both being in a state of completely clashy juxtaposition. Sometime that mp9 (mind player version 9)can give you sleepless nights too...

Ragz said... @ Thursday, July 14, 2005 10:33:00 AM

Should I say I m relieved to see your writings back in your blog. ur right it had a tired look...i for a moment thought your mundane saturation had caught on....anyway for the music on your blog..i think the hitaus was a silent interlude....get the music clanging...and your writings and mind lunging

Post a Comment

 

Lipsum