And Then

Thoughts Began To Fly

Con'Vexed

Published by Aakarsh under on Sunday, July 24, 2005

i rarely find time to blog(element of guilt)...though the urge is there..but now and then, i revisit some thoughts which make me dust my shelf/book...(in my mind..)..

And then..


Sometimes words don’t sit on paper,
In my mind they move endlessly,
Just like bubbles in space.
Constellating around, they appear to me,
And with my mind, through the bubble-like-words,
I see a world convexed.

Afraid to see it and its stark realities,
I break the bubbles moving, with my pen,
By penning few words on paper.
When all is done, when my poem is done,
The world I see appears normal,
And I close my notebook, contended.

But during night, in a stillness of moment,
They rise again, from my notebook, like bubbles,
And start to constellate again,
In the galaxy of my dreams,
Giving me new nightmares of the world.
Perhaps a nightmare is just a dream convexed.
What to do? Words sometimes just don’t sit on paper,

And I am vexed seeing a world convexed...

4 comments:

Random Walker said... @ Monday, July 25, 2005 5:55:00 AM

comments couldn't sit in the mind's waiting room. i'm vexed too.just had to type in something.;)did chill-(a)ka-merry get into you?

Gandaragolaka said... @ Monday, July 25, 2005 11:08:00 AM

arey O! I am in Hyd! call me up at 24545053 today eve (25th)!

or give me ur no!

Ragz said... @ Friday, July 29, 2005 1:07:00 AM

Con' fused i am...when can i write like this.?!!....anyway did u try popping the bubbles????? I dont mean it verbally...but did you?

DreamsUnlimited said... @ Sunday, July 31, 2005 8:09:00 AM

Good one....Aakarsh! I enjoy your writings....Keep dreaming....Keep writing.

Post a Comment

 

Lipsum