And Then

Thoughts Began To Fly

Groping for forgetten self...

Published by Aakarsh under on Tuesday, January 09, 2007
New year resolutions have a speciality, a unique significance. They die before they see february. To get back to blogging, i really needed a strong drive and i got that by resolving not to update this blog.
Everyone was wondering what happened to me. This blog has been lying idle since god knows when? No, it was not writer's block. Its sheer laziness and moody nature of mine. But now, atleast theoretically, things seem to be stabilizing.
Its been 24 hrs since i took up the 1st full-time job of my life, that of a associate analyst. 1 day through the work, i received reminders that i am not cut out for a typical 10-7 job like this.Also, with a schedule and work like that, i am sure the Real-Self inside me would meet its end sometime soon. I probably need to atleast attempt to give it more life, which is why i broke my new year resolution, much to my own pleasure.


All these days, i have been waiting for a job..and now when i have one..i can feel a sense of waiting for something else?
Someone has rightly written this fantastic dialogue in a fantastic film: "Yeh Zindagi bhi ek Waiting Room hain"...

6 comments:

Kriti said... @ Tuesday, January 09, 2007 10:07:00 AM

ah! the madness of a desk job! i am trying to get a foothold and find myself again..i can perfectly identify with your post!!

Gandaragolaka said... @ Thursday, January 11, 2007 9:45:00 PM

Good!good! It is always better to get a job and feel bad than not having a job and feel bad!

Musically Me said... @ Thursday, January 11, 2007 10:51:00 PM

Hey congrats on getting the job... if it makes you feel any better, I had the same feelings after I got my first job... I felt " was this where I was struggling to be all thsi while and it does not seem half as satisfying as I thought it would be" but as gg said, better to have a job and feel lousy than to not have a job at all.....hope ur job lets u blog.... I am still waiting for your review on OMKARA u know....just kidding.. have fun

Random Walker said... @ Thursday, January 18, 2007 7:14:00 PM

Ijaazat?

Raghava Perraju Venuthurupalli said... @ Thursday, January 25, 2007 8:17:00 PM

Welll said dude........ its really a waiting rooom...... you wait for what not...... and at the end of the day what do u earn.........
its really painstak8ing to get into this feeling to come out with the feeling that where do i head from here or is this for what i was craving......

Ananth said... @ Monday, February 19, 2007 1:34:00 AM

Been there, done that!!! The reminders were the same mind you....and I saw my nature and character being locked in a box called JOB!

Post a Comment

 

Lipsum