And Then

Thoughts Began To Fly

My Dear Silence!

Published by Aakarsh under on Saturday, June 07, 2008
When my thoughts falter my speech,
it is only you i approach, i seek...
Together we walk in my world,
in search of those images and thoughts...
unchained...but broken, ingrained...but spoken,
draped in the robes you gave them...

Dear friend, i see you as an image, now and then,
understood, and felt, yet not completely...
like those vibrant tunes of heart, muffled...
like those after-glows of evening lamps, just put off...
I see many great things, in you,
all fashioned themselves in your profoundity,
wearing your robes and singing your songs...

With Peace as your breath,
and beauty as your soul,
you continue to stir inside me,
a soulful of solitude which transfixes me,
and then liberates through a thought i nurture,
by weaving few words for it, to make it a verse...
unchained...but broken, ingrained...but spoken...

i must thank you for being there...
in my world, in me and somewhere in my verses,
for they have in them, your pulse...
cover them with your robes...my dear silence...

3 comments:

Random Walker said... @ Sunday, June 08, 2008 1:56:00 PM

I love you man! You are back and how!
This guy who wrote this - I haven't met him in a long time. He had to hide in the folds of his other personality....

May be if he follows the silence and the peace... he will find himself once again :)

always here - always listening....to your silence,
R

Om said... @ Sunday, June 15, 2008 1:41:00 AM

You gave it an Aakarsh's color..!!
i can see a rubber stamp there
"KAV factory!!!!( Kamal Aakarsh Vishnubhotla Factory)"

Kriti said... @ Friday, June 20, 2008 9:44:00 AM

I am speechless :) I love it!

Post a Comment

 

Lipsum