And Then

Thoughts Began To Fly

Divorce - (revisited)

Published by Aakarsh under on Wednesday, August 17, 2005
this never happened before, that i am reposting same writing again. so, it shows that even i have fallen in the recycling-trap. perhaps i would have written the same thing again, intact,same words..same phrases..if i had to write it today, to reflect the thoughts jammed in my mind.and i did exactly that.even before i could realize, i (re)wrote this one in my Financial Management Note Book, for some strange-inevitable-unknown reason..still eluding me.

like a companion, my shadow used to live with me.
but we have now divorced each other.

ever since my feet took me into dark trenches,
like a jilted lover,
it began grumbling dementedly,
that i no longer sought its companionship.

i quetched in return,
that i could walk alone,
in the bright paths, full of light...
but in dark, when i needed a companion,
it abandoned me, without leaving any trace.

my companion used to live with me,but..
my shadow and me--we have divorced each other now.

And the guy sitting next to me read it and asked,"heard about divorcing wife, but how can you divorce your shadow?".

6 comments:

Ragz said... @ Thursday, August 18, 2005 4:18:00 AM

Old wine in old bottle. But the wine tastes good

Gandaragolaka said... @ Thursday, August 18, 2005 9:23:00 AM

oh crap! So it was you who had posted on ravi's blog.. I thought it was ravi's.

Random Walker said... @ Thursday, August 18, 2005 10:10:00 AM

dude gandargolaka!

not fair ... it was clearly written that the work under consideration was posted by aakarsh... confusion lies within thyself. thanx in advance for your opinion :-P

Gandaragolaka said... @ Saturday, August 20, 2005 10:25:00 AM

yup! mea culpa!

divya said... @ Friday, August 26, 2005 4:50:00 PM

at once assuring and scary!but then i guess thats the whole point of life...comfort in pain and vive versa!
but the guy who sat beside you sure has a long way to go ;-)

Anonymous said... @ Tuesday, September 06, 2005 6:36:00 PM

well a great attempt
keep it up
and a sincere advice 4 u do not write anything like thing again when u r sitting along with that person or with any person of same qualities

Post a Comment

 

Lipsum