And Then

Thoughts Began To Fly

Nostalgia

Published by Aakarsh under on Monday, April 25, 2005
friendlessly, i spent the entire day,
at times like a stranger to everyone,
and sometimes,like a stranger to my own self.
when the day anchored itself,
on the dark banks of the night,
i walked past the deserted bylanes,
with weary steps, into my room.

the lazy tide of evening breeze,
kissed the silence dangling in my room,
and ruffled the pages of my note-book.
those fluttering echos which asked,
"do you still remember me my friend?"

2 comments:

Gandaragolaka said... @ Tuesday, April 26, 2005 11:41:00 PM

To wake up on a day,
With no emotion to sway,
To wait upon no future-
A rent gone beyond suture.

Kedar.

Random Walker said... @ Wednesday, April 27, 2005 8:13:00 AM

On the technical side: Sheer brilliance!

on a much more personal note:
it hits hardest when you give voice to my silence

Post a Comment

 

Lipsum