And Then

Thoughts Began To Fly

Accidental Break

Published by Aakarsh under on Saturday, August 26, 2006
People take long breaks at times...especially from the work which they like doing. And i hate that a lot, especially when the subject of work is creativity.The break i took wasnt an intended one. It was by sheer accident...as accidental as my existence..as accidental as my choices...I wanted to(as always) write about lot of stuff which had happened during this last 1 month. tried to chronicle some in my note-book but wasnt as successful as i thought i would be. I tried to chronicle few in my mind, but then, i uncaged my mind too.Finally, whats left are few recollections, which i wish to attempt in the forthcoming blogs.

In Nut-Shell: I am reviving this Blog.

To kickstart, here comes a series of posts which chronicle my recent visit to Bangalore. I am yet to heat-up my other blogs too.I will go One-By-One.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Lipsum